Head First HTML5 Programming
If you have the book already, you’ll find everything you need to get the most out of it below. If not, you can get it on Amazon.
The book is just one piece of your adventure. Don’t miss out on brain-friendly updates, learn to code videos, live sessions and general cool stuff! Just give us your email and we’ll send you something at most once a week. Don’t worry, we’ll never sell your name and you can remove yourself at any time.
GET THE SOURCE CODE
You should be typing in all the examples, but sometimes, when you encounter errors, it pays to have a working version of the code to compare against:
HOSTING YOUR OWN SITE
If you want to set up your own web site to put what you’re learning to good use as you read, here is a list of hosting providers (we don’t recommend any particular hosting site, but these have good reputations).
JUST FOR FUN
- How to access the developer tools in the various browsers (Chapter 9)
- Chapter 7: Changes to the Tweetshirt example
- Twitter API: Accessing timeline data
- Twitter API: Using OAuth to access Twitter
- URL to access tweets for the example: http://tweetshirt.wickedlysmart.com/?callback=updateTweets
- Chapter 10: Single-threaded version of Fractal Viewer.